intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hazel + William, engagement in the almond fields TEMECULA ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER

Hello everyone! Long time no see! My apologies for that! I have recently been spending a lot more time in instagram and on my Facebook page. If you happen to want to follow either one of those, here are some links for you!
   
       www.facebook.com/joiedevivrephotography

      www.instagram.com/joiedevivrephotography


  SO... WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO?? This latest 2016 Holiday season was a DOOZY. Over 150 portrait sessions, and 5 weddings just in the last three months of the year alone. WHEW! I tried to hibernate once January started, but that hasn't worked out well either- i just can't seem to shake all you amazing clients!
    I did give my website a facelift, with some new colors and branding, as well as all new portfolio images- so if you have a few minutes and want to check it out- click HERE!

    Just this last week, I had a REALLY special session, I wanted to share on here. One of my lovely 2017 brides, Hazel, contacted me about going to a very special location for her engagement shoot. As soon as she told me, I immediately agreed! We went to the Almond Groves in Bakersfield, Ca. We had a very specific window in which to shoot, and we timed it perfectly, so we could get all the amazing white blossoms on the trees.

   William & Hazel are a beautiful couple, who have been together since they were only 16! They are the sweetest. Here are a few (or a LOT!) of my favorite shots from their day! Also, at the bottom, ill post the instagram link to a little ENGAGEMENT VIDEO I made!





























And if you made it all the way to the end of this- YAY! Good for you! I hope you love these images as much as I do!
   Here is the link to their short little engagement film!

              https://vimeo.com/207166721


Joie De Vivre!!
   Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment