intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Friday, February 28, 2014

BEST OF FALL 2013

Hello all!!
   I am, in fact, still alive and kicking! The end of last year was a CRAZY one for me! In the last couple months of the year, i had ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIX photoshoots and SEVEN weddings!

   So, needless to say, January was a recovery period for me! A little rest and relaxation, quality time with the kidlets and all, I even went on a mini vaca with the hubs to vegas- oy yay!  Now that life has resumed its normal chaos, as opposed to the 'chop my own head off' kind of chaos. I finally had some time to go through the last hundred or so photoshoots and pick out some of my favorite images of the season! Lots of families, a few babies here and there, and lots of kiddos! I am so lucky to have so many amazing families return to me year after year- and it is wonderful to see them grow, change, and add to their families!

    A word to prepare you- there are a LOT of great images here!  Some perfectly posed, many not so perfect! But my main goal during a photoshoot is always to capture a family as they are- smiling, crying, laughing, and everything in between. Keep your eyes out for a couple of my favorites (HINT- its the sour puss faces that get me every time!).

   Which ones are your favorite? Did YOUR family make it on the BEST of post?? Leave a little blog love at the bottom!
























































JOIE DE VIVRE!
STEFANIE

No comments:

Post a Comment