intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Leaf family at the Chirstmas Tree Farm

While hunting around for some new locations to shoot at, I came upon a shot of a Christmas Tree Farm that wasn't too far away from me- so i decided i HAD to shoot there. This gorgeous family were my test subjects as we wandered around the farm. I couldn't love them any more!
   They were edited with a vintage film look that I am really loving these days! They have just the right look for holiday cards!!












Joie de Vivre!!
     Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment