intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sneak Peek for Lesley & Chad

Had the please of shooting this gorgeous couples wedding last Friday! I shot their engagement photos a few weeks ago, you can check a few of them out  here!

   So heres a sweet sneak peek of their wedding! It was a perfectly rainy/cloudy/sunny/warm/cold day, and i wouldn't have changed a single second!  I hope to have all the images done in the next few weeks!













No comments:

Post a Comment