intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Monday, May 2, 2016

Dylan- 1 year photos, family shoot and cake smash- SNEAK PEEK! ENCINITAS FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

I literally cannot believe it has been a year since i took this little mans newborn photos. And just like he was an angel the first time around, he was even better yesterday!! He was super interested in me (or maybe it was my camera-haha!) and every time we put him down, he would crawl right toward me, with a big grin on his face. I asked mom if she would let me take him home, but she said no. 

le sigh.

After we finished our beach and family shots, we ant back to their house for a quick cake smash!! It was his ACTUAL BIRTHDAY after all. Happy birthday Dylan!!










joie de vivre!
   Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment