intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Brooke & Aaron, San Diego LDS Temple wedding

I swear, the older I get, the younger these sweet brides and grooms look! But Aaron and Brooke were so sweet with each other, and laughed ALL .THE. TIME. We took their bridals in the Orange grove a few days in advance, then had their temple wedding and reception later that week. Here are a few of my favorite images of their sweet temple day and backyard reception!



























Joie de vivre!
  Stefanie


No comments:

Post a Comment