intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Jeanette & mark- Family sneak peek! Old Town Temecula Family Photography

Heres a quick sneak peek of this gorgeous family i got to photograph tonight! I was just so excited to look through their session, i edited a few right after i imported, and couldnt stop! there are just too many gorgeous (and sweet) kiddos!  I was playing with  new matte film style with these ones- and i love how natural and organic it looks! what do YOU think?





joie de vivre!
   Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment