intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Monday, May 19, 2014

wedding season has begun! Alexa & Matt sneak peek... San Diego Wedding photography

technically, this was my 4th wedding so far this year, but this was the first one in official wedding season! i LOVE wedding season! pretty flowers, gorgeous brides, happy families, whats not to like!
heres a sneak peek of my wedding from this last saturday. Alexa & Matt were married in the San Diego LDS Temple in the morning, then had an intimate luncheon for their family and friends in Rancho Bernardo. I have known this girl for her entire life! I even have this cute pic of her at my wedding reception (she was like 9 years old!) dancin on the dance floor. I cant believe how grown up she is!
hope youre having a fabulous honeymoon in Lake Tahoe this week Matt and Alexa! congrats!!






joie de vivre!
    Stefanie

1 comment:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I appreciated what you have done here.
    san diego wedding photography

    ReplyDelete