intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Friday, March 11, 2016

Morgan and Cody- engagement!!! Temecula field photography


I was lucky enough to photograph this gorgeous girls senior photos a few years ago- here is my favorite shot from that day!


 


And here are a few sneak peek shots from our engagement session today! We literally walked across the street from my house into these beautiful rolling green hills of wine country. And as far as couples go- they are pretty adorable!!

    They are getting married in May of this year at the Provo City Center Temple in Utah. I am trying to convince her mom to have me travel up there so i can shoot their wedding!






Aren't they gorgeous?? I love my job!
  Joie de Vivre!
       Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment