intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sneak peek- wedding!! Los Willows, Fallbrook

Yesterday i did something i haven't don't in a LONG time- i was a second shooter in someone ELSES wedding! I did a little bit of hybrid photo/video, so i hope to have a fun video to share with you in the next few weeks, but until then, here are a few (very quick) images i snapped from the fast paced day! I can't wait to see what Ashley Long, my favorite little baby penguin, does with these images as the lead shooter! if you want to check out her work- her Facebook page is here!
here!









No comments:

Post a Comment