intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Monday, March 27, 2017

B Family

All family photoshoots are an adventure- and when you have 7 month old TWINS and a TWO year old- its an adventure and a half!! But I am loving the light and bright, spring green images We got from this adorable family.
   I also got to try out a new location- Marion Bear Park, in San Diego. It was GORGEOUS!  Why can't it rain like this every spring??? Enjoy these favorite few images from their session this last weekend!








Joie de Vivre!! 
  Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment