intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Scott and Marissa Wedding - full blog post! Fallbrook Wedding photography

 FINALLY! a full blog post! a week or so ago, i was lucky enough to be able to photograph the wedding of Scott and Marissa. Scott is a co-worker of my husbands (who also got to second shoot for me- which was awesome! ill be sure to point out which pics are his-bc a few of his turned out AWESOME!!).
   They got married at the Pala Mesa Resort in Fallbrook- which is gorgeous. delicious food, awesome staff, and gorgeous spots for portraits! Her dress was amazing, fabulous hair- the bride even did her own makeup (complete with her 2 year old on her lap- which is quite a feat!

I have no idea why these photos are turning out sepia on my blog- they are true black and whites. i despise sepia! so it kind of ruins the effect- but try to imagine for me! (hopefully i can figure out why my blog hates me today)

 these two shots below were taken by my husband! i actually love them even more than the angle that i took them from!


 arent these stairs amazeballs??? most gorgeous light there in the afternoon streaming through!
 headed to the golf course for a few quick shots (the bride and groom chose not to do a first look, so we had ALL the formal family shots, bridal party, and bridal shots in about 40 minutes- so when i say quick- i meant QUICK! luckily, im really bossy (in a super fun/not annoying way, of course), and they were all great listeners!!

    dont you LOVE how hot all the guys are in their jeans and cowboy boots?! Scott asked for only two things regarding the wedding. 1) that he got to wear jeans, and 2) that he got to wear cowboy boots. what a fabulous *wife* he has to say yes to both!! :)
 once again- with the sepia! arg!!






 Chris took the one on the right also!



this shot was the one shot that Marissa really wanted- she found a similar one on pinterest and showed me- and i thought it was so so sweet! we took a min during reception downtime to do it! even when married, your maid of honor and your best man are still your BFF's!

 a lot of the black and whites have some film grain added to them. Their wedding was so classic and vintage classy, it just felt right. I am loving my new Film presets that i recently added to my collection! a majority of their shots were edited with them!





i couple more from the reception- there were so many great shots of people dancing, i couldnt choose!


(notice the cutie patootie little boy on the left- scott and marissas adorable son!

i hope you had a fabulous day scott and marissa! thank you for letting me be a part of it!!

joie de vivre!
   Stefanie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Beautiful & creative shots!! Thank you so much for capturing the joy of this family's union! I can't wait to claim some for my own.
    I honestly love these and look forward to seeing the rest.

    Thanks so much,
    Mommy, Elissa, Grammy (all rolled into one!)

    ReplyDelete