intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Monday, April 4, 2016

Eric & Jana Engagement . . . Laguna Beach Engagement

I spent a lot of time google-earth-ing (is that a word) the gorgeous shore of laguna beach, looking for the prettiest spots for the engagement shoot for Eric and Jana. We ended up going to the Montage, which is a spectacular resort and hotel!

     There were so many spots to visit, I was totally overwhelmed! Jana really wanted to get that natural hazy sun glow of the late afternoon, so we headed right to the sand. The tide was coming in, so we had quite a few outtakes as we ran from the crashing waves! The sunset was glorious, and I have more silhouette photos than I know what to do with!

     I spent some time this afternoon picking our and editing a few favorites!











joie de vivre!
  Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment