intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Orange Grove Maternity Session TEMECULA MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER

I have been itching to do a session in the Orange groves near my house for a while, and the timing finally worked out! Meet Heather and Spencer, darling little Jane, and a not-yet-named baby girl to arrive this summer! I ordered a new maternity dress, a sheer white lace one, that fit heather, and this location, to an absolute perfect T! I could not be happier with how these turned out. I hope you love them too!








joie de vivre!
  Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment