intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Passion Project 1- PART 2! Rolling Hills, Maternity Gown Session Temecula Maternity Photographer

So yesterday, I posted about our milk bath maternity session. While my partner and I were DROOLING over the images we had just taken, there was another knock on the door, and a second gorgeous mama was here to get glam'd up, and taken out for an adventure in the hills!
 
   I am super lucky, that literally across the street, are breathtaking rolling hills. We had almost canceled this session, because it had been threatening rain all day- but we decided to go for it, and were so glad we did! the clouds and light literally could not have been better.

Sidenote- my editing styles are kind of all over the board with this one- i have plenty of my signature soft and airy style, but i wanted to try for some 'dark and moody' editing as well, so some of these images are kind of a hodgepodge of styles- so forgive me!

What do you think of these? Do you have some friends or co-workers who are pregnant and wanting maternity photos? If so, send them my way!!











Joie de Vivre!
   Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment