intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Monday, April 11, 2016

Passion Project 1: Milkbath Maternity TEMECULA MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER

I recently returned from WPPI (Wedding and  Portrait Photographers International) held in Las Vegas. I met with thousands of other photographers, learned new techniques, business management, networking, etc- it was fantastic! It was my 4th time going, and I can't wait to go again next year!
   One of the things I took home with me as a goal was to start shooting PASSION PROJECTS. A passion project gives me the opportunity to be creative, go outside my normal comfort zone, try something new, or something that Ive wanted to do, without the pressure of having a paid clients expectations. My partner and I brainstormed some things we wanted to try, and had all kinds of fun ideas! This last Saturday our first passion project baby was undertaken! It started with a breathtakingly gorgeous soon-to-be-mama, and a milk bath filled with flowers. Here are a few of my favorites from that session at my house!




 I would love to know your thoughts on these! It was such a fun creative project. As an extra tidbit of fun- here is a pullback shot of me, literally standing over Brie!




Joie de Vivre!
  Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment