intro

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm Stefanie, photographer extra-ordinaire, and mastermind behind the scenes. Take a minute, take an hour, and look around the blog! If you want to view my full portfolio, please visit www.joiedevivrephotography.com. This is where I like to post pretty photos of recent photoshoots, ideas, helpful hints, occasional features, and all kinds of other randomness!


CLICK
HERE
TO VISIT MY WEBSITE!

Monday, April 25, 2016

Let wedding season begin... TEMECULA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Saturday, I was privileged to be a part of an unbelievable wedding with my very favorite second shooter, Ashleigh, of Ashleigh Long Photography. She needed a second, and I was happy to be there! With a GINORMOUS wedding party of over 20, and a SIXTEEN FOOT LONG TRAIN, they definitely needed all hands on deck!

     It will take me a while to comb through all the amazing images, but I wanted to post a few snippets of the day here and there!Let me know what you think in the comments!























JOIE DE VIVRE!
   Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment